Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Making Love! Sex! One Night Stand & MILF!

Ma*king Love!

When I am young I ‘accidentally’ read my daddy letter to my mummy when he is out traveling ‘ When I am back I will ma*ke love to u & our love ma*king will be so good!’. Being an innocent & curious boy I ask mummy what did daddy meant by ‘ma*king love’? This is her reply:- ‘Aiyah! Ma*king love meant daddy love mummy lah! Now be a good boy & go to play ur troy!’

Now I am a big boy ( with all the wisdom, pokeing wise ) I know the meaning of the phase ‘ ma*king love’! To me it meant POKEING ( to my new readers it meant fuc*king lah )! Yes! POKEING with feeling! It is a nice way to say I want to poke u for the guy! For eg ‘Darling I will like very very much like to ma*ke love to u!’. Surely it sound nicer then for eg ‘Darling I will like to very very much fuc*k u!’. For the lady it is a nice way to say ‘Oh darling I love u so! Yes please ma*ke love to me!’ Surely a lady will not reply ‘Yes u may fuc*k me!!!!’

Se*x!

Normally it meant the type of species ( male or female )! But if u say ‘lets have se*x!’ It meant let us poke! Now in this ‘modern’ time it is applicable for a guy to say to another guy ( ga*y coc*k ) or a lady to another lady ( lesbo poosy )! But basically it just meant pokeing ( for more detail on pokeing, please poke into my entries under 'hor ny' labels on the right side bar, some entries are not suitable for kids! He! He! )!

One night stand!

It meant one night only! Pokeing for one night only! No feeling wan! Poke just for the ‘enjoyment’ of pokeing! I want! U want! We both want! So let us poke! Next question will be ur place or my place or how about NOW ( in the toilet, car, park or any suitable place can do also )! If the pokeing is good & both side enjoy it so much that it might let to a relationship! This is most applicable to big cities life when life is hectic so where got time to look for a proper pokeing partner? Beside it will be nice to have different taste of pokeing! But beware that u don’t end up with something extra like AIDS ( Animal Infected Disease Syndrome! He! He! Hor ny definition lah! )!

MILF!

Mummy I Love to Fuc*k! I think this is what MILF stand for ( Pardon me if I am wrong as some internet words I just learn! )! It meant a mummy with a body shape so ‘perfect’ a guy will lost no time to take off his pant! ‘Nen nen’ just nice or big or leg so long! Such mummy is normally dress to kill when she is shopping! Normally she will be alone! She known that there many guy drooling over her & she is enjoying all the attention! It could be because she has lost the hubby attention so she is out to attract the attention outside! A very good chance for one night stand! Now I could be wrong in my definition for MILF so any correction is most wellcum! Any MILF among my lady readers ( Some of my lady readers are very very ‘hot’! Much more ‘hotter’ then gf! )?

This post is done at the request of this hot LADY in Russia! Because u ask for it ( He! He! Will I be sue inside out & all over because I use this phase arrr??? )!

34 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

HAHHAA HOR NY

Anonymous said...

Horny! U got any MILF story or not? I find myself getting attracted to mommies these days.

Anonymous said...

horny horny~
more story pls. aahahah
i ask u bcos belle told me make love n have sex is different thing mah. and u paling hensem n expert here mah ask u lor. ehehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Bossy! Wah u not yet sleep arrr???

Hi Adrian! U nowaday interested in 'older lady' arrr?? Me no story lah! U post up ur story???

Hi Polaris! So u know the different now! Which wan u want? I can give to u want!He! He!

Accyee said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA poke*ingXD

Helen said...

I'm looking for DILF.. got or not? lol

FoxTwo said...

wah lau why go for One Night Stand when you can go for Many Nights Stand?! tsk tsk tsk!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Abby! Wellcum! He! He!

Hi Helen! DILF.....Daddy I Love to Fuc*k!!!!! This wan u want arrrr??? He! He! Got but most are hen-pecked hubby very very shy wan!

Hi Fox2! Aiyah! Many night then stuck already already! So how to poke into different 'hole'???

lovie said...

Only in this blog can we find stuff like this, we can't find such "educational" post elsewhere. =D
Keep it up horny. Haha.

Chee Hoe said...

The closest that I have got to a one night stand was standing infront of my gf's front gate whole night chatting with her. Parents didn't allow me to come in... haha

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

Hahaha.. Horny!!!! I think i should get a chance to get into my parents room and find sumthing similar....

six said...

HAHA...thanks for dropping by at my blog!!

Daniel said...

hahaha.. don't mind to get all those man.. hahaha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi lovie! Tq for ur comment!

Hi Chee Hoe! Ha! Ha! The mozzy have a feast the whole night! I bet u didn't notice! Aiyah invited her to ur place lah! Car also can! I got an entry about pokeing in car under 'hor ny' labels!

Hi Nicolas! Wellcum!

Hi Daniel! All men don't mind wan!

lankapo said...

heheh,
horny, no wonder u r like this now.
early exposure to sex hehe,

I wonder how do u get your parenst letter, sneaking aorund looking for B*UE tape haa :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi lankapo! Ha! Ha! Not lah! I am learning how to write letter so got hold of daddy letter! Luckily I didn't copy & handed up to teacher!!!

lankapo said...

hehee nice try...:)
oo rajin ah do u home work hehe

good boy

FoxTwo said...

HAM, many nights stand still not necessary "stuck" one... be friends mah, have "friendly fuc*ks" hahahaha!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Haha. U're funny.

s.kuan said...

ur gf got scold u not say all this?! hahaha

Iwan said...

haahha!

i dun like ONS or MILF..

and how to f*uck mummy lei..

no steam lei..

hahaha!

have a nice day!

WoMbOk™♂ said...

LOL~

That was very entertaining :)

Lil Daydreamer~ Make The Impossible Possible said...

Hihi wow long no drop in still so many sexducation wor! Lol Hmmm my dad not so fond write letter wor. Guess nothing i can PAT bout them lor

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi lankapo! He! He! I am a good boy!

Hi Fox2! Friendly fuc*k!!! Woah! This is a new term!

Hi Horny Bitc*h!! Warm wellcum!!! He! He! Have I found my opposite in blogsphere??? Tq for ur comment!

Hi Slowcatchupkuan! He! He! Gf don't know lah! She will kill me wan if she know I post up all this juicy entries!

Hi Iwan! Some MILF really hot wan!

HI Wombok!He! He! U like it???

Hi Fiona! He! He! U also want to read ur daddy letter arrr??

lankapo said...

I knew it
ur gf have no idea u have this blog is it?

if not u already tiaw lorr

seeing a lot of sexy bloggers here comment here (horny bitch especially)

:)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Lankapo! See I can post up anything I wan as long as I am not discovered! He! He! The the freedom I enjoy!

Accyee said...

HAHAHHAA, if kena discovered, i shall be 1st in line, to LAUGH. XD

lankapo said...

abby,
i will gelak2 guling after u laa hehhe :)

in malay we have this pepatah
"sepandai2 tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua hehe"

do we have in chinese?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Aiyoh! Abby! U r 'bad' lah! U should console me instead of laughing! My gf will 'parang' me wan!

Aiyah! Lankapo! U also very 'bad' lah!

He! He! So far so good! I have being a 'good' boy & post up all the juicy detail!

haan said...

did u show this post to your dad or mum? :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi haan! Goodness ne! NO! He! He! Like I say nobody know about this site including family member!

Anonymous said...

To be a upright charitable being is to from a make of openness to the mankind, an gift to group uncertain things beyond your own manage, that can take you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptional circumstances on which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably impressive relating to the condition of the principled compulsion: that it is based on a conviction in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a spy than like a sparkler, something rather feeble, but whose acutely item attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

In every tom's life, at some dated, our inner fire goes out. It is then blow up into passion by an face with another human being. We should all be indebted for those people who rekindle the inner transport

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi to all the 'Anonymous'!!! Tq very much for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!