Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bad Day!!!!!!!!!

I wake up a few morning ago and discover this on mine Pajero!!!!!!!!!


'%*@$@!!!~&XXX18%' go through mine mind while I spend nearly an hour pumping up the damn rear tyre using a bicycle pump! I nearly have cramp on mine hand.(Definetly no sexcerise for me that day). Anyway the punture cost me RM7.00. Ah that is no the end of the event, before repairing the punture, the damn car give me another headach. Next entry.........

No comments: