Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Time.............

Have u notice time seem 2 past at different rate? On daily basic breakfast time seem to past extra quick. Snozing time always no enought. Before u know it u must wake up or else u will be late 4 work sometime u will miss breakfast b'cos u snozing just a bit extra then u end up with all the jam as everybody also rush to work. An extra 5 mintes early made all the different! (If I have early morning sexersice then I would't dare to do on workday unless extra horny then sure late 4 work, usually excuse is meet client or car battry flat!)

Time also seem to past extra when I am on leave, before I know it I am back working. I will be back working next week today ie 03-01-07. What have I done on this year end leave? Well just a few DIY to be blog later.

Time also seem to past very quickly when u do things that u enjoy. For me doing sexcise is one before u know it 30 minites has past & mine lover is in seventh heven & I haven't cum & I am wet all over not from love but from sweat, yeah that is how I excerise to keep fit. Another good example for me is when I play pc game. Usual time is after bath around 9.30pm. Oh the night is still very young. A quick pc gaming is OK I will hit the sack by 12.30am. Damn once started I am stuck to the pc, before I know it is already 3.00 am in the morning I have 2 hit the sack at once. Next morning I end up going 2 work with beady eyes looking very tired. Any enquiry by college is I have 3 round of sexercise!!! (I am stuck to mine pc playing when mine lover is not around or when she watch korea boring love series, other then that I am usually stuck to her!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEhe... you just wana highlight the fact that you have not enough time for sexercise rite? hehe... Jk...

Horny Ang Moh said...

GGGG!!!BABY U R CORECT.I HAVE ONLY 24HR, 8HR ALREADY OWN TO WORKING HR 6HR RECHARGING MINE HORYNESS SO ONLY GOT 10HR TO MYSELF INCLUDING SEXERISE.