Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Toilet........

No!!I am not going to write about physical toilet. I am going to write what is ur impression & some juicy information at the end of this post.



A clean toilet in any home give a very good impression of the house owner. What is ur impression if that house is very expensive & impressive looking, but when u visit the toilet which is modern but it is dirty, smelly & even got unflushed stuff inside?? All the good impression is gone. I have even visit a toilet which is strew about with unwashed bra & undies of the house owner which is a lady. I lost all my good impression of that ladies defenitely no wify material. To me it show that the house owner is a messy person & couldn't borther to take care of personal hygiene. If that task couldn't be accomplished then other more important task in life is a failure.



I am a smoker. Increasly I can feel that I am being discreminate from all direction ( OK OK please spare me all the reasons why I shouldn't smoke & its effect on others. Lets not argue over that ) so much so that in order to enjoy my smoke, I have no choice but to smoke in the company's toilet. Now the company where I work in have 4 toilet, 3 seating type & one squating type. All this toilet are unisex ie both male & female can use. Being a cheapsake company there are no proper smokeing area so smoker have to smoke in the toilet. Out of the 4 toilet only one have ventilating fans ie the squating toilet. Of couse this is the most popular toilet as men can have a puff while ladies don't have to do half-squat to do their business. My smokeing time is between 10.30am to 11.00am & also between 11.45am to 12.15pm. In the afternoon it is between 2.30pm to 3.00pm & also 4.30pm to 5.00pm. This also happen to be the peeping time for most people so I have to waite for my turn to have a smoke in that squating toilet.( This is how I know some ladies don't wipe themself after peeing as this toilet have a faulty flush, so when I enter this toilet after the lady I don't see any toilet paper in the unflushed toilet bowl ). Those who can't waite have to use the next toilet by the side.



Now came the juicy part!!( No! No! I don't peep into the next toilet while I smoke OK. I am not that 'hor ny'). While smokeing I can more or less guss who is in the next toilet as the toilet is the type with open cilling type. For men I can heard the zip following by running tap sound & maybe a few relieve grunt. For ladies I can even smell their perfume & of couse heard them takeing off their undies to pee or unwarping sound when they apply the sanitary pad. Now the interesting part is the sound made by ladies peeing. Some of the ladies pee making a loud 'sheeeeeeeeeing' sound while other just made a lound 'phat'. Young unmarried lady made the 'sheeeeeing' sound. So I analyise that lady have a 'tight hole' while that of a 'phat' sound is mainly made by married ladies with 4 kids so I assume that the 'hole' is 'loose'. I could be be wrong as I can't ask the lady for a poke to test out my theory. So any doctor amoung my reader?? And please don't regard me as pervert as I couldn't help listening to lady peeing next door while I am puffing away in the toilet.

24 comments:

erinalaw said...

Wah! Like that also you can make an analyse har? Cannot tahan u leh. Hahaha........ Btw, cannot go out of the office to smoke meh? Must be n the toilet kah? Aiyoh!!! Luckily, I don't soak all my undergarments in the toilet. Not so nice mah. Just in case you have a guest who just suddenly drop by and wanted to used the toilet. MALU lor..........

:: Nicole.F :: said...

phew! luckily i'm neither one of those.. LOL..

eh, i thought peeing and erm... the other hole is diff wan *confused* LOL.. just joking..

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Erina! Connot smoke outside wan. Don't look nice wearing tie & formal office wear smokeing outside com door.

Hallo Nicole!! Peeing & pokeing is using the same 'hole'. The other hole is not to be use wan.

Eileen said...

I am going to the toilet now...... Listening carefully to myself peeing....

baggie said...

(=_=)" aiseh... u smoke while inhaling the smelly toilet... hahaha, and is there really a "phat" sound?? what kind of sound is that????more like a fart to me...???

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Princess! U don't have to be carefull. I am sure ur company have seperate toilet for men & ladies.

Yalloh! Everly. See how much we smoker have to suffer. Got that sound wan. Maybe my english very bad. U know the sound made by pouring a large pail of water at one go.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Horny... do you know the peeing hole and the hole u used to poke your brother into are 2 different holes?

It does not matter whether a person has kids or not... it does not affect her peeing hole!

Thank god i am not working in your company... eewww.... sharing toilet!!!

erinalaw said...

Y your company so 'cheap' one. Male N Female share the same toilet. Eeee....... smoker is a smoker lar. Lagi got wear tie and formal cannot smoke meh. Btw hor, if (if lar), a lady come out and you wanna go in to that particular toilet hor and suddenly, you see a red spot how ar?

Purple~MushRooM said...

And for your own hygiene's sake... pls get out of the office building to smoke next time!

TenthOfMarch said...

I hope this helps:

Picture of female anatomy "down there"

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

muahaha.. aiyah how come last time i stay in college for the last 2 years with a unisex toilet but i cant hear this kinda noise..

very funny la u..so observant..n yes..smoking is no good..esp "menthol"..so smoke wat u wan..not menthol yea

Iwan said...

hahahha!!
Wah horny!!! So good!!! Can listen to girls peeing!! so do u get horny listening to their peeing? lolz!!!

I dun like toilet that is occupied by both male and female..

No good lah..

lolz!!!

Don u tink so?

conan_cat said...

lol i never think of that wor... seldom got chance to sit in unisex toilet to actually listen to all the different type of holes with different type of peeing methods... XD

u so fun lar u hahahhaa

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Purple!!Different hole meh??

Hi Erina! I got see 'red spot' actually 'red patch'. Some ladies very messy.

Hallo 10/3!! Cannot c pic how arr??

Hi Joe! I smoke menthol type.Why cannot?? Can tell me?? TQ.

Hallo Iwan!! No choice have to share toilet over here.

Ha! Ha! Conan! U can try & listen next time.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

all this while i thought it's 2 diff holes.. now hor ny said it's the same?? i'm confused leh.. but i still believe it's 2 diff ones :p

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Nicole! According to my bilogy teacher same hole. But I could be wrong ( it have being a long time since I last study ).I think I have better do some 'close' examenation on my GF.

baggie said...

HAHAHAHAHA a pail of water ah?? LOL like tat also can... LOL u farnee larh u.. LOL :P

HS & SC said...

i so happened to hv a different view of 'toilet smokers'... http://icithink.blogspot.com/2007/04/me-and-smokers.html ;)

-hs

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Hs & Sc!! Agree with u. I myself sometime almost fainted by the thick smoke. Me always look for toilet with ventilating fan. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

wah.. very interesting theory.. i'll be alert all ears from now on bro :D kah kah kah! oh yea horny, the holes for peeing and the one for you to poke into is two different holes lah..

Horny Ang Moh said...

Tq 10/3 & Bongkresz!! After acessing 10/3 pic, yes 2 different hole. But I still think that tight pokeing hole made sheeeeeeeee noise when pee is being force through as the opening is small.

Anonymous said...

er.. if the peeing hole and pokeing hole is different.. then the opening of peeing hole will not be affected woh.. hahahaha! lol.. i can't believe we are discussing this!!!! hahahahahahha!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Bongkersz! I believe the peeing hole is just inside the pokeing hole so the pee still cum out through the pokeing hole.

Anonymous said...

like that ah.. then master you must perform some detail checking and experiments! Please report to us your findings later :D