Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

A lady Need!!!

What are the needs of a ladies? Many many needs, in fact more needs then a guy's needs ( corrected me if I am wrong ). This is needed by all ladies. What is 'this'?? ( I am sure some 'hor ny reader will stright away think I am going to blog about love makeing against, perhap with more detail this time ).

A few years ago in order to earn extra money I took up part time as a direct sale agent. In other word I becum a salemen.This direct sale co. sell all sort of goods, everyday goods, from food stuff to health supplement to water filter to car engine oil! It is due to the wide range of goods with resonable price that I joint in as sale agents. Due to mine hard work ( I really go around visiting household to household with sample ) I quickly rose to the rant of Manager ( to me this is bullsh*it title, actually u have to work your a*ss off, some salegirls actually sell 'themself' to get the sale ).


One of the goods that I advertise is the co's sanitary napkin!!! ( Actually I intended to take some pic & take apart the sanitary pad to show the feature. But after seaching my lover's room I couldn't find it. Lady where do u keep the sanitary pad? I don't ask from my lover lest that she want to know what the hell am I doing with it). Am I correct?? It is the only product needed by every single mordern ladies. ( Some of u may say bra or panties, no true, some ladies go around without wearing bra or panties, ladies can do that, guys if u go around without wearing undie ur 'bro' will feel very weird & u will awake 'bro' at any time ).Now I am a guy selling a rather intimate ladies product, how did I made the sale??

Knowing that it is one of the basic ladies need I quicky mention all its unique feature bla bla bla & bla. Most of the ladies I approach more or less know the feature of a sanitary napkin..... But wait, the sanitary napkin I sale is unique, it can act as 'panadol' if u have fever or headach.. U don't believed me, this is b'cos its contain a super absorbent gel which also absorb the 'heat' from your head hence your fever & headach will be gone.( actually any sanitary pad with high contain of the absobent gel will do the job, it is not applicable to the tampex type which u poke into the 'hole' to absorbe the period discharge ).

Actually this really work as while I am marketing the sanitary pad one of mine office stuff feel sick with high fever. With no panadol around, I have to apply the sanitary pad on his forehead & secure by cellophane tape. It worked! An hour later that fellow feel much better & the fever not so high. ( So do u think I get thanked for saving that fellow from high fever? No! Talk about ungratefull bugger. He scold me & say it is extreme Bad luck!!He can forget about buying 4 D & wining any bet that he place for seven years with a sanitary pad stuck to his forehead. Got such things meh?? ) Nevertheless I sold off quite a few bags of sanitary pad that day.

Beside this u can also use the sanitary pad as emergency bandage to treat cut & wound as it is clean ( u don't apply use pad to the cut ) it & absorb blood & stop blood flow.

Being a good salemen I always do follow up with mine customer. From mine sanitary customer which include girls, ladies & also aunty I find that the sanitary pad is no suitable for heavy discharge user & also it is also a bit expensive compare to those in the market. Mine advice to heavy discharge user is to change the pad more often ( more business for me ) & to save on pads use my advice is to use folded tissue paper & apply on top of the pad hence u just discard the paper when it is 'full' ( but this method is not liked as got 'sticky' feeling )

Ladies now that u knows there are other usage beside sitting on it, u can keep a few more pieces in your handbag. Guys in case of emergency all u got to do is to raid the nearest handbag for sanitary pads ( u can find of sort of stuff in a ladies handbag, if u r lucky can also find condom ).

33 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

This is gross!!! Not all modern single lady uses sanitary pads. Most use tampons.

About Kiddies Corner said...

use sanitary pad for fewer haa..so creative but ew..

:: Nicole.F :: said...

seee.. not only guys feel gross.. women also feel gross.. anyways i still remember ages ago, sanitary pads were sold discreetly.. a box of sanitary pad will be wrapped up with a piece of newspaper! lol..

well, some guys do think it's bad luck la (mos chinese believe)and some think it's dirrrrrrrrrrty to have sex with a girl with period.. hmmmmm.. do u think so?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi purple! So this is a grossy entry!!
Hi Sharon! Actually practice by some ladies.
Hi Nicole! Ehhh! How 2 answer ur question arrr.

Jane said...

i actually think it is hilarious

LuUeE said...

hah.. Din know you know it so much. I think yes, buying sanitary pads and condom is a man's first great challenges for his adorable gf. Hmm..

clement said...

sanitary pad is gross, my uni have that problem where the pads are stuck in jamban, the stupid idiot do not know how to sanitize it. :P tampon is a better solutions, just pull some string, and it can goes down toulet easily. hehe

:: Nicole.F :: said...

eh, am sure there's notices in the toilets that says 'DO NOT THROW YOUR SANITARY PAD I NTHE TOILET'.. right? :p~

uh uh.. i made hor ny ang moh (the great ol' mighty sifu) speechless and dunno how to answer.. mauahahahah!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Janez! Ah!!So you did see the funny side of mine side job.
Hi Luuee! Yes u have to learn how to buy sanitary pad for your gf. So many different 'favour' wan. He! He!
Hallo Clement! Welcum!!Yah so many ladies nowaday use tampon.Personally I don't advice my lover to use it. Got more problem next time.
Aiyah Nicole!!I am not 'sifu' still learning the art of pleasing a lady. About your question, if I say I did then u say 'dirty' but it all depend on your lover & how. Different method & timeing. So did that answer your question??

Nonnie King said...

Can use sanitary pads better than no use at all. For woman only.

Either pregnancy or worst, menopause.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha!ha! Nonnie King, I just have extra use for sanitary pad.Now it can be use for emergency loh!!!

Wilson J Q Quah said...

wah shit!!!

hor ny you damn geng!!!

very informative post, although i think I prefer to staying in bed than putting pads on my forehead

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Bossy!!How r u doing!!Emergency mah!! No panadol so still got sanitary pad so wouldn't died from fever loh.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

but hor ny ang moh.. u have to understand.. guys would rather DIE than putting a pad on his head! LOL!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha!Ha! That guy whom I put the sanitary pad on is half death! He sort of black out!! So when he came around he made all sort of noise so of couse cure!!Actually the whole office stuff is laughing secreatly. I don't know if laught at me or at that guy.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

er.. i think they're laughing at the guy.. hahaha *pointing at the guy*

Jane said...

so now u know so much about pads, i guess if i have trouble i can come to you..LOL..oh, I dont use tampons cos i find them tooo small for such flow..LOL..this conversation here is gona turn into a gross one

lovegoddess said...

i'm using such new breed of pad myself.

its from china, i've been loving it since but don't know how to describe the goodness of it in a subtle way.. sensitive la, when it comes to 'byebye' issues

Horny, i'd like to try your CNI pads also.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

can give out free samples to us, ladies? hahaha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Baby Janez! Good for u that u don't use tampon.Ehh! What problem arr!! Just drink plenty of water & eat juicy fruits ( not banana )& no sexerise during this period, I think u will be doing fine.
Hallo lovegoddress! CNI pad small & thin not suitable for heavy discharge & its 'wing' just paper only don't know suitable for u but can try. On china made pad just check that it is really clean ( got report that it is not clean ).

:: Nicole.F :: said...

so no free samples? :(

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Nicole no free sample lah! If I am still active in this line of work I don't mine sponsor free sample for u to try.( from sanitary pad u might end up buying other product, this is how I end up selling all sort of things )

Horsoon said...

u are the funniest blogger i know. u da man!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha!Ha!Horsoon u r welcum

admin@cora-links.com said...

kekeke, pad on his head! That was a good idea Horny.. Should have taken a picture and post on your blog! Hahahaha...
Hey, I bought Pad for my mother before when I was in school and as I was riding my bicycle home, the box fell and the newspaper wrapping koyak. Then my friends saw it was a box of pads, and laugh their ass off. One of them played 4D on that day of my birtdate and won consolation prize. So maybe u should play 4D on that guys birthday! :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha!Ha! Russ! That happen a few years ago & digital camera cost a bomb at that time.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

muahahaha *pointing at my bb* oopsie.. awwwwwww.. my poor bb.. kena laughed.. so bb, would u buy me pads? hahaha..

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Nicole!!Since Russ is now oversea why don't u ask him to buy some for u. Remember to ask him to buy s size as 'ang moh' size too big for asian ladies. He! He! He!

LuUeE said...

haha.. I never knew there was different flavors.. i hope there will be beer flavored.. or chocolate flavored.. mwahah..

:: Nicole.F :: said...

HUH?! pads got SIZE wan ar???!! wah lau yeh.. LOL! and i thought pampers only got size :p~

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Nocole.

Jane said...

I also didnt know pads got size wan..sei lo..i wonder if we use S, what the ang moh actually use..

so horny, means u not in tht industry already la?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Baby Janez! Yah, have not sell sanitary pad for sometime already as it is a bit expensive but it is good ( panadol replacement ).