Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday!! It is Monday Against.

I have Monday blue today ( becouse I have a blue Sunday night with heavy 'blue' activities ). In fact I wake up late ( 7.30am ), I have to hurry up & cut short on all my morning activities like spend 5 minites in the loo ( nomal 10 minites ) brush my teeth in top speed & drive my car ( Monday is the only car driving day, rest of the week I use bike, unless it rain ) in 90kph ( nomal speed is 80kph ). I have to drag myself to work. Worst still they are auditor checking out in Office doing anual auditing & u know how auditor worked!! ( they will check anything & everythings & I have to look smart & busy & typeing in this entry made me look busy ).

Lucky tomorrow & the day after tomorrow is a hornyday to me ( public holiday on 1-05-07 & 2-05-07 ). I can have my usual nighly activities & slept until late in the morning ( breakfast & lunch all roll in to one ).

So I wish all my ready happy holiday. To those who still have to work I wish u the best.

6 comments:

erinalaw said...

Eee!! I dislike auditors. Buat kacau only. Ask u every single things and sometimes, got to go and dig files for them. Happy holiday to u too. Me cuti also.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Erina!! U don't like auditor too that made two of us. So enjoy ur holiday.

conan_cat said...

usual nightly activities? what activities?? :P

and happy holiday!! :D everyone in holiday mood liao, some of my frenz took today off for a long holiday lol...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Conan! U need me to elaborate meh?? Use ur imagination.U too enjoy ur holiday.

Iwan said...

wah....
Too much nightly activities, tak sakit ke?

Have a good one horny!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha!Ha! Iwan u got new profile pic!!Ur pic when u r young?? Nightly activities is my daily exercise.