Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Name & Number........

This entry might offence some readers, if I unwittingly offended please accept my appology as it is totally unintention & not meant to represent anybody that I know of.

Sunny Ku go to work everyday driving a wira number 378, sometime he drive honda city number 3278 & when it is sunny he ride to work on his motor bike number 578. This is just a statment. Meant anything to u? Why nothing wrong so what is the big deal on the first statement about appologies?? It meant something to a foochow reader ( this is what my foochow friend tell me. Foodchow is a chinese clan like for eg cantonese, haka, hokien etc ) will explain at the end of this entry.

Do we like our name??? Some say I like, some don't know where as all of us agree we have no choice. It is given by our parent when we poke into this world. Do our parent give due consideration when nameing us?? Or do they just name us as they have to register our birth certificate ( as we r made accidently )?? I do hope parent who are reading this post give some due consideration & also factors when nameing their children. If u give a good name to your kids as lest u r giving him/her a head start. For eg. giving your kids starting with letter 'A' will also ensure that whatever he does he will be the first to be called. Of couse chinese name started with their surname so where if ur sur name is 'Au','Ang' etc ur kid name will also appear first on the school class name list ( finding which class ur kids is in, will be so much easier ) if surname started with 'Yiing','Zhen' etc then of couse ur kids name will be at the bottom of the list. Depend on u point of view ur kids will always be the last to be called & of couse if he/she is entitle to school books loan he/she will be the last to receives ( if there are any left over & the condition of the book is nomally the worse as all the good wan have being taken ).

All is no lost however!! Just give ur kids an Ang Moh name in front of the chinese. So if ur surname is 'Ang' & a kid name ' Aaron Ziing Yii Kong ' his name still appear in front of ur kids name. However they are several ang moh name which is no suitable for us. I just give some example ( now don't be angry if ur name is the same, I appology already ). Dick, John & Virginia of couse u know can get another meaning. Now for some interesting wan. Monica in foochow meant 'touch ur leg'. Theresa in foochow meant 'all fu*ckable'. Kenneth in foochow mean 'dog shi*it'. Augustine in hakka meant 'all shi*iting'. This are just some example given to me by my foochow & hakka friend.

That is for name. It is the same for number. No '8' is the best number. Everyone favourite number ( it is suppose to meant luck or money, but to me No '8' sound like 'fu*ck' in serveral chinees dialect so to me that is a real 'fu*ck-up' number ). Now for some interesting number & their meaning. '378' in cantonese meant grow quickly with money, however in foochow it meant ' fu*ck poosie'. So in foochow '3278' meant ' fu*ck ur poosie '. And '578' meant ' cow poosie'. To the foochow '78' sound like 'poosie'.

So in effect the statement above meant ' fu*ck ur father' ( Sunny Ku in foochow meant fu*ck ur father ) go to work driving a wira number ' fu*ck poosie ', sometime he drive a honda city number ' fu*ck ur poosie' & when it is sunny he ride to work on his motor bike number 'cow poosie'.

This entry is made to remind myself that next time I must give my kids a proper name & the number on my car & bike don't have '78' on it. If your name or car/bike number happen to be the same as above I am sure nobody will laugh in ur face. The foochow will laugh silently.( Please to my foochow reader don't feel offended. In fact some of mine good friends are foochow ). So read the entry with an open mind OK. Feel free to coment & wish mine reader a nice day.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

My MIL is a foochow!

LOL @ this post. Hahahaha.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Cindy!! What is 'MIL' & 'LOL' ?? Can explain??My internet knowledge is blur blur with all this 'internet short form' language. BTW there is another term which I saw very often by don't the meaning. I think it is 'knn bcc' or something like that. Tq for ur explaination. Have a nice day.

Kenny Mah said...

And I thought as a Cantonese I was obsessed with numbers! Hahaha...

Btw, MIL = Mother-In-Law and LOL = Laughing Out Loud.

No idea what 'knn bc' means though...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Kenny!Now I remenber it is 'knn ccb'. What does it mean arrr?? Tq for the explaination.

admin@cora-links.com said...

haha, very funny post indeed, especially when pronounced in chinese dialect slang.. kekeke :) ..

Just want to say that some people name their children with Ang Moh nicknames, that doesnt sound too good. And that its actually quite a bad idea. For example: Bobby Gan.. when I heard this name I thought Bobby is his nickname, short for Robert, and all western educated people will write down his name as Robert Gan, but actually his parents did name him Bobby! Bob and Robbie is also short for Robert. Same goes for Kenny, is short for Kenneth. Tim is short for Timothy. Sandy is short for Sandra. Jimmy is short for James. Tony os short for Anthony, Andy is short for Andrew, Al is short for Alan, the list goes on... but i think naming ur kids aftger fruits is the worst thing one could do.. like Apple Tan and Mangosteen Lim! Kekeke :)

admin@cora-links.com said...

U seriously dunno what KNNBCCBTNSHKC means meh? :P

Anonymous said...

I'm not foochow, so I can't really catch the joke. Anyway, I'll try to explain "what I think 'knn ccb' means". LOL. I may be wrong...so please correct me and don't be offended.

knn = Kan Ni Ne (hope pronounce correctly)
ccb = Chao Chee Bye

It's supposed to be a 'bad word'. "Chao" is smelly, is it? Chee-Bye, is poosie. Have no idea what Kan Ni Ne means though. At least I think knn is Kan Ni Ne, I may be wrong. Heard it some where. Kan = "rape"?

Anonymous said...

@russ
KNNBCCBTNSHKC???? *faint*

Let me try to decode it though:

Kan Ni Neh Boh Chao Chee Bye Thiu Nyia Sing Ham Kah Chat?

Ohhh...I feel I'm really in trouble because of this now. *runs and hides*

BaBy JeE said...

HAHA... HORNY, you know foo chow too?
What about sunny ku yong? hahahahaha... I bet you know what it means.

3278... The 78, isn't it hakka?

HAHHAA...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Russ! Tq for the info. So some of the Ang Moh name is actually nickname.Woah! The word u gave me is the first I see so long wan.
Tq 10/3! So CCB actually meant 'smelly pooise'. It is Ok for all sort of coment so long as the word is spell wrongly so that I can acess my sites in office. Now I wander what does 'KNNBCCBTHSHKC' meant.
Hallo Baby! I know 'sunny ku yong'. It is 'fu*ck ur ass*hole'!!!
Enjoy ur hor ny today today.

Eileen said...

I thought KNN = Kan Ni Niang (F ur mum), that's what my friends told me.

The foochow jokes are so funny. The foochow can really relate numbers, english & chinese terms (actually any languages) and translate into foochow and make it sound funny/kinky (btw, I am one, kekeke).

As for ang moh names, I have heard some funny ones by the locals in China. Examples are like Kinki and P*ssy.

baggie said...

ahahaha, u guys are teaching horny bad bad terms.. LOL

:: Nicole.F :: said...

so since my bb is so good with names, y not he name our kids lah :p~ right guys?? hehehe..

erinalaw said...

Hmmmm.............. must check my kids names again liau

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha me no understand hakka..aiseh..need some canto based jokes la..so me no find it funny haha..but if sunny ku chinese name is ku jiao..then i find it even more funny!

Nonnie King said...

It's nice to see people blogging about foochow jokes!

You know, foochow is never the major dialect.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Princess!!So 'knnccb' is actually 'fu*ck ur mummy smelly poosie' correct correct!!!Ha! Ha! Now I know.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Calvin' wife!! Where got. Everyone good to me mah. Actually I have being asking around, people just ignor my question. So don't know the answer. Now thank to ur good people at lest I know the term.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Nicole! Why don't u call ur kids germen or russsian name. Sound very cool. The germen name I like is wolfgang... something russian wan are ended with 'ski'. French name not bad also like Mischell.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Erina! Don't worry lah. I am sure ur kids have good name & no foochow in ur area.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Craving! I will try to find some canto joke.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Nonnie!!Yes foochow people not wide spread so not many people speak the dialect. But they do like to speak name & number in their dialect & when they do they sound similar with a totally different meanting. Eg Theresa is a perfectly good lady name but spoken in foochow dialect it meant ' all fu*ckable!! '. The other wan is perodua kelisa. In foochow its meant ' came & fu*ck '. So a lady driving a kelisa, some naughtly foochow guy will said r u asking me to fu*ck u?? in their mind of couse.

clement said...

i am one heck of a foochow... but i use hokkien more... :) however, this might not reach as much foochow as possible because.. most of them dun read blogs

lovegoddess said...

very good points mentioned in this post Horny. didn't know numbers can sound 'funny' in foo chow :o . myself speak can only speak hokkien, canto and sprinkles of mandarin.

so gotta be careful dy when i name my babies in future. don't want my kids to be laughing stock in school.

geez..this reminds me of hokkien folks in yester years(myself a hokkien)..like to name their kid with names like 'lim peh kow' or 'lim oh kow'..which means white and black dog respectively..to ward of evil from the child o_O

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wanna learn hainanese? Boi Lor Mai - means KNN

cibol said...

"sa-ni-ne" or "ka-ni-ne" = fuck your mom ..

ha ha ha .. well, i have lotsa foo chow frens . we'll licving in sarawak and in bintulu some more where the dominant chinese dialect would be foo chow, ity's normal la .. ha ha ha

this is something in ffo chow which actually a fren of mine blog about a few weeks back

"Ma-ji-be-li. Ahjing, ni eh hiu ahjen hia chee-be-yan meh. Lanchiao li, saki nei-you chelsea. Ai support ya meh lei support chelsea jia buo-juen dui eh. jin duk-nei-you eh hiu meh. cheebye." (in Foochow)

translation :

"ma-chee-bye li ! Jimmy , you know ahjen that chee-bye-gia. Lanchiao la, support what nei-you chelsea. Wan support also dont support buok-juen team like that. damn duk-nei-you one leh. cheebye." (in Malaysian English)

ha ha ha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Clement! Very few foochow read blog??

Hi Lovegoddess!! So 'lim peh' meant 'dog'.

Hallo purple!! U hainanese??

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Bujang!!Good wan ur coment. I suppose ah beng foochow speak like that wan.

Boss Stewie said...

i'm hokkien hor ny...

but HAVE A NICE DAYY!!!!

Iwan said...

Wah Horny,
Very very interesting facts there!!
i learnt alot.. maybe if i got kids one day, i know what name is not appt..

wakakakkaa!!

u have a nice day!!

LuUeE said...

hahha.. SO DAMN FUNNY. LAUGH SO MUCH, KNOWING WHAT IT MEANS. There are some brands that my friend told me in hokkien.

TOSHIBA = BIG POOSIE..
I guess next time if i guess pissed i just use the number 378.. Mwhaha.. YEA.. THIS IS FOOCHOW.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Bossy!! Nice day to u.
Hi Iwan!! Get married first before have kids then choose ur kids name.
Hi Luuee!! Toshiba is big poosie??!!! That meant I got two big poosie hanging in my house!!As I got two toshiba Air-con.

Cocka Doodle said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
This is a funny post. You must be Foochow I guess.
I just returned from Bintulu after meeting some foochow clients. Really 'catch no ball' at what they were talking about during meetings. LOL

Wilson J Q Quah said...

wah lau wah lau horny!!

damn good!!!!

i never knew that, but how to pronounce it in foochow? wanna know, i'm hokkien myself

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Cocka!!Yes I do agree with u when foochow talk hard to catch whatever ball they r talking.

Hi Bossy!!I don't know how to type in the pronounce. Somebody help me??

Chiwi said...

Hm.. I'm foochow, I read and write blogs..
Kenneth sounds more like 'Where's dog'(k'eng ne?) rather than Dog Poo(k'eng nai). But then the foochow has Hock Chiew, Gu Tiean and Ming Chang(most of those are from East Malaysia) So that makes East M'sia FuChow and West M'sia FuChows very different! :) Have fun!