Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

‘Hot Bone Tea!’ Dam Hot! Good Pokeing/Farking Food!

One of my favorite pass time while in KL is eating ( Apart from chick watching! )! One of the favorite dishes KL people like to eat is ‘Hot Bone Tea’ ( direct mandarin translation ) or commonly call ‘Bak Kut Tea’( in hokkien meant ‘Meat Bone Tea’ )!

Apparently there is a very famous BKT shop somewhere in Klang ( Sorry I forgot the name of the shop! ) so my friend took me to have a taste of this dish. After driving for sometime we came to the BKT shop ( finding parking space is a problem ).

We order a big serving more then enough for two. From the pic the dish look just like any ‘hot pot’ dish. Nothing special to me, just a few pork ribs, three layer meat, leafy vegy & some other stuff! We have a plate of rice each top up with fried onion ( This is the first time I eat rice top up with onion! ).

Looking is different from eating! My the food is real hot! Before long I am sweating from eating this hot dish! Helped by the hot weather! No, we didn’t eat in air-con restaurant! I actually hate eating in air-con restaurant as I can’t smoke & the food is more expensive!

Then the bill arrived! RM65.00!!! Wah laued!!! Dam expensive! I have this before the fuel increased! If I have such dish now it will properly cost RM100.00!

Well after eating such hot food, I am all heated up! I am in heat! I have to look for way to release all my heat! I have to do some pokeing!

To my dear readers do u feel the heat eating ‘Hot Bone tea’!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Tq very much for dropping in! Have a very nice day!

Anonymous said...

BTW, buy Wifi jammer to block all secret devices in your home or at work.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi'Anonymous'! Tq very much for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!