Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another ‘stone’ reached!!!

First allow me to thank all my dear readers for all ur support & comments! This ‘hor ny’ site created by a ‘hor n yang moh’ has just reach 20,000 reader! The last ‘milestone’ of 10,000 was reached on 24-07-07.Yah! I know compared to other site this is a small figure, but it meant a lot to me. I must say that, to seen my site counter going up is most encouraging to me. It is something I look forward to. So of cause to reward my reader for their kind support I will continue to post up ‘interesting’ & ‘educational’ post ( my regular reader will know that all my ‘educational’ post are all under ‘hor ny’ labels ).

So to all my dear readers thank you all for yours kind support! Have a nice day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Don't stop writing the educational posts okay! Very very educational! :D

Anonymous said...

great my man!! :D something to cheer indeed haha! give us more posts!!

rainbow angeles said...

i think u see something else going 'up' also u will be encouraged... LOL!

congratulations! happy blogging! :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Raymond! Wellcum! Tq tq!

Hi Bongkersz! Have to think up some post!

Hi Angel! Normally I am most happy to seem thing going up but lately the only things going up are price of goods & maybe next year price of petrol/desiel also up too! He! He! Tq for ur comment!

Eileen said...

Applause applause... I only hit my 10,000 hits a couple of days ago. Eh, some more not considered a lot meh? Dun ler give yourself pressure. Most importantly we love your site for the educational purposes mar. hehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Princess! happy that u like my 'educational' post!

Iwan said...

am i one of your loyal readers??

zewt said...

hor ny,

congrats!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Iwan! Yes u r one of my loyal reader! Tq so much!

Hi Zewt! Tq tq!

Angie Tan said...

Hahaa.. Congrats-ar horny!!

Hope that you have more posts to share. :-D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Angie! tq for ur comment & support! Have a nice day!