Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Monday, October 29, 2007

U Want To Get Married Or Not???!!!! Part 2

There is a 'two' in almost everything & action! For example in 'pokeing' u have a 'in' & an 'out'! So in part 1 . I only blog on the 'goodness' of marriage.....( I am sure after reading it some reader will like to get married, I am sure the pokeing part play an important encouragement in the get married decision ) How about the badness ( got goodness so sure got badness ) of getting married????

Once u get married it meant that u have 'up-grade' ur self ( Are u sure it is an up-grade? Some will think of it as a down-grade ), u have enter stage 3 in life ( stage one is still dependant on parent, stage two is working already ). With immediate effect, once u get married u will have to made a lot of adjustment to ur life.

First thing u give up is ur freedom! Freedom as in u can do what u want. U can't just go out & have a drink, spending ur time in the coffee shop crapping, or just go window shopping in the mall ( looking at pretty girls ). U just cannot do as u like once u get married! U will need ur 'passport' first ( I am sure my married lady reader will say 'where got wan?' I always let my hubby go out wan! I don't believed u on this! I am very very sure if ur hubby go out every night drinking with friend u will start to question him already, worse still some wife will want to follow their hubby everywhere except the loo of cause, somehow with ladies around guy just cannot talk as they like! He! He! Pokeing sexperiance is a taboo subject with ladies around! ) before u can go.

As for ladies, still ok lah as long as u go out with ur regular lady's group, ur hubby don't mind wan ( actually he is more then happy to be alone to watch football ) but he will object if u go out with guy even though the guy is ur best friend. And of cause getting 'passport' to go out also meant report back on time. Freedom to go out alone is the first thing married will take away. Guy like to hang out with guy & crap about guy topic ( like pokeing topic ) same with ladies, they like to hang out together & talk about girl topic ( like make up & about pokeing sexperiance ). U will discovered that u get to hang out less & less with ur group once u get married & lost touch with ur group after sometime!

U must learn how to lied! Yes ! U must say all the food wify cook are yummy & u must learn to finish all her cooking ( that is why most guy have pot belly after married )! She will not be please if u say u have dinner outside with client ( If u eat out, she prefer u to eat out with her! ) after all she spend a lot of time preparing the dinner for u to eat ( hopefully with a full stomach she expect u to 'performance' better that night ). So please inform her long before hand if u plan to miss dinner, but really sometime this can't be done if it is a business dinner ( So ladies u have to eat alone sometime ). Expect to face an unhappy wife if u can't lied or didn't finished her food ( but I am sure my married reader still have to face yucky food & unfinished food in their married life, unless their wife can't cook in the first place or a super cook! )!

Adjustment in life! U r now married! U have to take responsible in all ur action. Whatever action u do u have to think not for urself but how about ur other half? Both of u must spend ur hard-earn money wisely ( unless u r rich, then no such problem ).

A great husband is someone who take full responsibilities toward his wife & family both financially, mentally & even physically. He will be a great father if he can look after & love kids. A great wife is the one who can look after the well being of the hubby & family! In this modern age the role of both hubby & wify is more or less the same. So can u take up this heavy responsibilities ( that is why marriage at young age have problem )?

U will need to made more adjustments in ur life once u start having kids ( kids can brighten ur marriage & can wreck ur marriage too, maybe more detail on this in future post ). If u can made adjustments then u will have a happy married life.

The fear of pokeing or being poke! U will be surprise to know that how fearful some guy are about pokeing! With all this fear in mind how to get their 'bro' up? The fear of being poked! This wan most lady fearful! But surprise surprise they like it after they find out how enjoyable it is. But the most fearful thing is giving birth! This is fear by all ladies ( that is the single most happy point why guy want to be guy ) & for this I respected all mummy ( and to my mummy of cause as she have to go through great pain just that I can poke into this world ).

For a ladies nothing is worse then to get married to a wife beater! Oh yes during courtship this guy is all romeo, it is only after marriage that a lady discover to her horror that hubby is a wife beater! And on the other hand it is most unlucky if ur wife happen to be a hubby basher ( this is rare but there are wife who regularly boxed their hubby ). This could be due to marriage of 'convenience' or forced marriage ( Due to lady having a growing tummy. So ladies please don't let urself be poked by anyone & guy do poke with responsibilities ). This is the worse fear a lady have! Apart from this she is also most unhappy if her man started to poke around & worse still bring home something extra ( AIDS ) to the family ( guy only want to poke around when he get bored after pokeing into the same 'hole'! It is OK! All is not lost u can learn some new trick in how 2 made ur pokeing more sexiting part1-6! ) !

For a guy nothing is worse then having a nagger ( actually some guy like it but very rare )! Of cause during courtship gf where got nag wan! Everything also good, also can! But once married! This wan not good lah, that wan lousy lah.....no must buy this or buy that. He! He! Just an example. Oh yes it is quite common for hubby & wife to quarrel over a TV! Hubby want to watch football, wife want to watch Korean love drama ( can be solve by having 2 tv, but it more or less show the difference )!

Another bad 'discovery' after marriage will be that they can't have children ( the first wan to get blamed will be the wife but in some case it is the hubby who have weak, few or dead 'swimmer' )! The in-law & parent will be making all sort of noise because of this ( not all in-law or parent are like this but for sure they will be very disappointed wan )!

So do u still want to get married?

Don't want to get married lah! I want to enjoy my carefree life! I don't want responsibilities, I am responsible only to me, myself & I! I can poke around! I can spend my money how I like it! For ladies I don't want to give birth, I might let u poke me if u r good!

But u will led a lonely life if u don't get married! So what, I have a lot of friends! Sure but at the end of the day u still go home to an empty house. A house without the warm, sound & smell of a family ( I am sure my married reader will know what I meant when all the rest of the family member is away & u r alone at home ). The Chinese have a saying 'U r nothing without a family'. Those who led a single life will feel most regretted when they are sick or at old age. By this time they really know the meaning of the word 'lonely'.

So get married lah!!! Not all marriage is a bad as what I wrote in this post! Choose ur pokeing & life partner carefully & u will have a very wonderful married life!

To all my married reader r ur other half as what u want? No? Never mind lah! No body is perfect! As long as u have a happy marriage life with a happy family u r the happiest person on earth!

To my single reader have u made up ur mind yet??

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still single and available. I wan to get married.

Dc said...

lol, i'm happily married wor, but i'm the cook of the house

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Aceone! Ok to all my lady readers! Aceone ia available!!!

Hi bam! Wah ur wife so lucky!

Cocka Doodle said...

Ace1....you wanna get married ah?
What about your sheep? Who is gonna look after her? Muahahahahha!!!

Anonymous said...

EHEHE ceh i thot wat big things u gonna write about.

I still... WANT TO GET MARRIED! bcos bcos... I dun wan to work, leech on hubby ehehe after done leeching on parents =P.

So the conclusion of everything hor, b4 looking for poking partner or consider wan to go paktor with him and marry him, go do blood test, genetic test, lab test... hampalang test dat u can find in hospital to make sure he's clean.

Free from AIDS, free from hereditary disorder such as diabetes, heart disease blah blah blah, free from INFERTILITY must make sure his bro can stand and poke and shoot lor.

so my conclusion is, next time when i start working as doctor liao hor, u all can come to me for all the test mentioned. I give u discount =p

Anonymous said...

EHEHE ceh i thot wat big things u gonna write about.

I still... WANT TO GET MARRIED! bcos bcos... I dun wan to work, leech on hubby ehehe after done leeching on parents =P.

So the conclusion of everything hor, b4 looking for poking partner or consider wan to go paktor with him and marry him, go do blood test, genetic test, lab test... hampalang test dat u can find in hospital to make sure he's clean.

Free from AIDS, free from hereditary disorder such as diabetes, heart disease blah blah blah, free from INFERTILITY must make sure his bro can stand and poke and shoot lor.

so my conclusion is, next time when i start working as doctor liao hor, u all can come to me for all the test mentioned. I give u discount =p

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Cocka! Wah Ace1 is pokeing a sheep???

Hi Polaris! OMG so many 'test' to do kar??? If all test pass but 'bro' very small how??? U still wan kar???

Cutiez said...

haaaa~~~ fainted for the * past all the test but the didi is small*.. *die*

well .. in this wonderful world there is nothing 100% for sure .. so there must be good & bad for certain things likes you mentioned.

so the conclu is .. i also wanna get married too but nobody wanna marry me then how ?? muahaa~~

Iwan said...

i am also scared to get married and i am not prepares for s*ex..

how horny? how?

hahahaa!

Iwan said...

i am also scared to get married and i am not prepares for s*ex..

how horny? how?

hahahaa!

ck AE76 said...

i haven't reach till part 2 yet. I have yet to fulfill the part 1.. to get married, u need to have a bf/gf first.. haha...
another single and available here.. lol

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Maegen!Nobody want u??? Ok to all my guy readers! Mae is available!!Go & made friend with her! If sucessfull just give me a 'ang pow'! He! He!

Hi Iwan! I think u can learn about pokeing at Geylang ( this wan told by my friend )!

Hi Choogkeat! A guy available also! He He!

I think u can poke in to my guy/gurl reader site & start to made friend! Some of my reader ( they r handsome guy & hot ladies ) say they r available. So what r u waitting for?

QMG_Maegen said...

haa~ you now no more horny ang mor ? turn to be "ang" niang ah ?? ...

Anonymous said...

Cocka! Blek!! hehehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Maegen! U think so??