Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Forget! I Am Not Aware! So Where Got Guilty!

I have being blissfully going about my daily 'businesses' riding on my old motor bike ( Honda Ex5 110cc ) unaware that its road tax is already expired! It is normal if expired by a few days but in my case it is expired by 4 months! During this four months I do pass a few road blocks but I just pass through without the policemen stopping me. I suppose due to the old motor bike & me dress shabbily I look 'harmless' & law bidding. I am sure I will be stopped if I am dress like an 'Ah Beng' with rainbow color hair do!

Once my dad pointed out that bike have an expired road tax I ride the bile with apprehension & on the look out for policemen & road block ( the road tax has just being renewed ). So I supposed if u r not aware of things which u have done wrongly then where got 'guilty' feeling wan. And I also suppose in this case I am also forgetful ( Dam! I must remember to renew a lots of things, cars road tax, annual insurances, driving licence & also REMEMBER to wear 'safety bag' when pokeing! ) !

Gf say I am dam lucky that I didn't get caught! Yes I agree with her & I also told her that I must be getting old & forgetful! Oh! Yes! She agree that I am old & forgetful now! So I might forget who my gf is & 'poke' the wrong gf! Dam! I get boxed by gf for this to her! So are my dear readers this 'forgetful'?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyah.. u think of bedtime excercises all the time, of course u don't remember all the important things lah.

what i know is, to boost brain power, eat:
ginkyo, banana, walnut, cashew nuts.

actually to remind urself of impt dates, u can set alarm in your handphone's calendar.

Helen said...

Ignorance is not an excuse. If you poke another girl, you're guilty. If you go and poke a man, then I say you're really really getting old and senile. lol

QMG_Maegen said...

bet you might easy forgetful other stuffs but absolutely nope for the one you poke to .. gee~ as ppl use to felt "fresh" for every NEW things right? haa~

lovegoddess said...

normal la to be forgetful at times...i myself rely on my mother to remind me about roadtax expiry ;) what would i do without my mother ??

anyways, one can't be so forgetful until ending up poking a stranger !

Anonymous said...

One thing you didn't forget, ie: pokeing!!!! wakakaka

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Wellcum!Ok more banana from now on!

Hi Helen!...........He! He! What if I get poked instead!

Hi Maegen! Yes u r right!

Hi Lovegoddess!Lucky u! Wah ur mummy got good memory! He! He! Maybe one of this day I will 'forgetfully' poke the wrong hole!

Hi Ace1! If forget, gf will 'remind' me wan!

Anonymous said...

Wei, what's ur motorbike's number. I want to buy 4D. Kakaakakaka.

rainbow angeles said...

Becos u poked too much d... that's why so forgetful...

3POINT8 said...

Hope you won't forget update your own blog.

W_W_H said...

wakakakakakaaaaaaa!!! ang moh, we are in the same ship!!!
i forgotten once my licences for nearly a year man!!!!!!!!! luckily nothin happen... *phew*

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Adrian! Aiyoh! I also forgot the bike no! Have to go back & see!

Hi Angle! He! He! Maybe I use my head down there more!

Hi 3.8! With my reader support sure not forget wan!

Hi W W H! Wah u even worse then me! 1 year overdue! U forgot to poke ur wife or not?

Sasha Tan said...

oi where can poke wrong girl wan..unless u want to poke wrong girl la..Muahahahahahahahahha

Oi why u always go to my rant blog wan?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Sasha! He! He! Who know maybe next time I 'forgetfully' poke the wrong gurl!
I am having a very boring day so poke to ur site & read loh! He! He! Do u mind me pokeing at ur site??

Mey Laurie said...

wah u so clever arr..time to pay tax u pretend to forget..ahahkkz...!! i always forget to remember,liao, how how?!!

Anonymous said...

U drink too much tongkat ali izzit? :P

Angie Tan said...

LOL!!!!

I had one friend who forget to renew his driver's license for 1 year. He didn't know until he got stopped by the police.

Anyway, are you the guy who accidentally poked the wrong gal as stated in the newspaper? Hahahaa... :P

Daniel said...

hahaha.. i once drove around with 6mth expired license n so very lucky didn't get saman.. haha (forget to renew)

but about forgetting.. sure won't forget wan.. hahahahaha ;p

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Mey! He! He! I can't say I forgot to IRD to say I forgot to pay tax!

Hi Monkey Wong! Wellcum! My 'bro' very very strong so where got the need to drink tongat ali?

Hi Angie! So ur friend got samaned?? I am not that fellow lah!

Hi daniel! U r very lucky!

Iwan said...

haahhaa!
when sex is concerned, horny wont forget one lah, right?

have a nice day!

ck AE76 said...

when u forgoten and poked another gal, u can always tell your gf.
"Honey, I was really sure it was you coz you look the same from behind... just that I forgoten to check in front if it was really you.."

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Iwan! This wan got remiinded by 'bro' & gf! So hard to forget!

Hi Choogkeat! Good idea! Might try it out next time!

Cocka Doodle said...

My wife used to say; "Cocka! If your balls are detachable, you'll probably forgot where you left them!" LOL

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Cocka! U can tell ur wife if u don't sayang my ball then next time other ladies will!