Seaching Seaching & Seaching

Custom Search

Feel free to search for anythings! Just enter whatever word.

Google
 

Wellcum! Wellcum!

To all my dear readers if u find this site too 'horny' then please poke into My Other Site where I am more 'normal!!! Feel free to poke into any link within the post as it normally led to more 'interesting' post! Rest assure it is mostly not paid post! No ads for a 'horny' blogger!!!!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Am I on ‘heat’…………..?

After being 'poke' by the dentist, my teeth is still painful affecting my daily life. I can’t really eat with my normal style ( I normal wolf down a plate of noodle under 5 minutes, so when out dateing with gf I normally finished my food first ), now I eat like an ‘ah pek’ making sure that I only use my left side of my mouth ( any accidental usage of that tooth will result in agonizing pain )! Now I can only eat ‘soft’ food like mince meat or any food I can shallow.

My tooth ach show strange symptom:- it send stab of pain to my head it it has contact with hot food or cold food! But when it is in this painful stage I just let have contact with cold water………the pain disappear instantly ( so to control this pain I have goodness know how many mouthful of cold water)! Another way to control this pain is to pop in a panadol & put it on the painful tooth ( so I am now suc*king panadol like u suc*k sweet )! The pain will go away after half-hour time.

My gf say it could be because I am on ‘heat’ & that this heat just choose my tooth as an outlet ( actually before this painful toothache I do have ulcer on my tongue but it disappear after a few days )! So to ‘cool’ me down she ask me to eat ‘cooling’ food, like ‘rojak’ ( a type of local fruits & verge salad ) & drink a cooling herbal drink ( this made my po*ol green ) & I even have peal drink.

Now if I am really on ‘heat’ why did it choose my tooth as an ‘outlet’. My ‘bro’ is ever ready to shoot what need to be shoot! As for now with an aching tooth sending stab of pain to my head I am feeling very low ( sometime I do think of pulling out the offending tooth but if I did so I will really eat like an ‘ah pek’) & due to this I am now also having fever!

With this sort of condition, all my usual ‘activities’ is suspended until I am solve my toothache. So do u think I am on ‘heat’? If that is so then it is an ironic that being on ‘heat’ just made me go banana & ‘heatless’!

Sorry to my dear reader as this last few post is not so ‘funny’ & not much ‘pokeing’ post!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to suffer the pain too for about a week after my wisdom tooth was extracted unnormally (operation). It was really PAINful !

Nevermind lol, 'vegetarian' for a week lol.. =P

Choonie, the Guru said...

haha... let see how long horny ang moh can stay with his 'vegetarian' diet.

Anonymous said...

i asked u to try saltwater, u don't want. don't put too much salt, can taste a little saltiness can oredy! can try for toothache & fever de! i tell u this tip coz i myself tried this a few times in the past. your toothache will be worse if u have "heat".

toothache & fever, you'll have to eat porridge liao, Hor*ny. chinese sinseh said rice-porridge can bring down heat. don't eat rice & oily & heaty food for the time being unti u are well.

Anonymous said...

i believe you dentist is lousy. prescribing painkillers for toothache cases is a MUST. no need for the patient to ask for it. usually 1st visit can settle problem oredy. unless it's operation for wisdom tooth or what, you'll have to fix date for appointment & wait. of course in this case you will be given more painkillers.

since he is not sure whether it's cracking of the tooth or where exactly or how serious, you will have to do an x-ray liao. to know what's exactly the problem, coz cannot see with naked eyes.

dentists don't encourage patients to extract teeth coz if take out then no teeth liao. if can salvage the tooth, they will try to salvage rather than to extract it. the molar is important, coz it's for chewing food.

Belle said...

..
wei..i suggest u look for another dentist la
i agree with anon
it shouldnt be like this la.
i had my super huge tooth dragged out also i never felt so much..

faster recover..coz we do suffer along with u..no poke poke post ma HAHAHA

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi keeyit! Yallo veger food for the time being!

Hi Choonie! This is day no three! Now just the toothach only, fever down already.All this soft food is makeing me go soft including my bro!

Hi anomus!I forgot to try salt water! But use panadol!Yes I believe I am on 'heat'! Yes the dentist is a lousy wan! His first advice is to take out tooth!He did say if the pain is still there ask me for a second visit!

Hi belle! I try to 'recovery' as fast as possible! This is the first weekend with no 'pokeing' activities!

Eileen said...

Let's see the positive side of your painful experience

1. Can lose weight

2. Better diet

3. Rest your manhood

Btw, still hope you recover asap! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Wa... Pain then eat panadol ar... Not good la... Panadol so toxic...

Do you feel pain at your gum? If yeah, then I think is heat.

Drink more water. Fast fast recover. I want to read horny post!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Princess! Tq for ur encouragment!One week on soft food I will be soft like jelly fish! Oh yes I will 'slim' down wan! But I do heard complain from ladies on diet, that they do slim down but they boo*b also get smaller! So if I get slim down do my 'bro' get shorter??? I really wander? Any reader can englighten me on this?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi 742! What to do so painfull so have to eat panadol! Hor ny post will be up once I do some pokeing! He! He!

Helen said...

Did your dentist give you antibiotic... it seems you're still having a little infection. Take it easy. I know for a fact myself. i was once plagued with such sensitive gums for a few weeks.

I changed toothpaste and it helps.

Cheers

erinalaw said...

Try to use saltwater. It helps to kill germs. Take lots of cheese, or calcium pills or even dairy products to help.

Johnny Ong said...

i understood what u are goin thru esp when i did go thru a root canal operation back in april recently. pain caused me to be awake thru out

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Helen! It is my tooth! Dam thing still painfull but now I don't have fever now.

Hi Erina! I like ur idea! Milk is what I like! But no milk in the house now.........Oh I still have flesh milk.....gf goh mah but I must suc*k loh!! He! He!

Hi Johnny! Wellcum! I do hope it is not root canal operation! But it seem to be the problem so I will bear with it for a few days before visiting the dentist against ( I hope the pain will go away then )!

Since I feel a bit better now one 'hor ny' post cumming up!

Iwan said...

poor thing horny,
all activities have to put on hold.. what if ur gf is horny? will u still do it?

hahahaha!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Iwan! Gf can do nothings as 'bro' gone 'home' when I am in pain!

W_W_H said...

i think u r over heated. maybe try to cool urself down with some cooling water or some drinking herbs. i have this pain before, from ur explanations, quite similar to mine. give it a try!!! hope to c u recover soon...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi W W H! Yah I am doing that now. Better now.

Anonymous said...

hor*ny, i read this today. check it out.

http://www.zshare.net/image/3602015f0adb8a/

if your tooth really has a crack in the root, guess you have no choice but to extract it..

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Tq so much for ur infor. I suppost I have got only two choice left. Go for root canal & kill the nerve ending or pull out the tooth! Yes I do crack nut, crab etc with my teeth. Tq against for ur infor. Have a nice day!

Purple~MushRooM said...

I had this too for the past week. My gums was bengkak! I took antibiotics and it healed. Any medicine also no use. Take antibiotics!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Purple! I am takeing painkiller like eating sweet! But a bit better now.

Anonymous said...

painkillers have side-effects & they won't solve your problem. lesser pain (painkillers) doesn't mean you are getting better. you have been dragging on for so long. the condition might get worse & burn a bigger hole in your pockets. better settle your problem fast lah!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Wellcum! Yalloh! I have being dragging my tooth!!! But the pain not so painfull now ( still cannot use the teeth )if no improvement next week then no choice but to pull it out! Tq for ur comment. Have a nice day!

erinalaw said...

Suck till dry hor? LOL *fall from chair*

Horny Ang Moh said...

Aiyoh Erina! U fall down from chair kah ( help erina to get up from floor )?He! He!